MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Activate Email 1.0 - Copyright 2011 Fábio Maia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

i want a plugin which sends mails to my users if they are activated. I found the script from Fabio but it don`t works. Nothing happens - no error - nothing.

The mails are working because the forum sends from other plugins the mails.

My forum is on 1.6.8 and have the german language pack. COPPA isn`t active!

Is it possible that this is the incorrect hook for my forum "admin_user_users_coppa_activate_commit" ? I don`t find any other hook.

I have edited the script so it is very simple but nothing happend. I need help. Please!

$plugins->add_hook("admin_user_users_coppa_activate_commit", "adminactivateemail_run");

function adminactivateemail_run()
{
    global $mybb, $user;

$adminactivateemail_subject = "Validierung von Ihrem Benutzer erfolgreich!";
    $adminactivateemail_message = "Die Validierung von Ihrem Benutzer konnte erfolgreich abgeschlossen werden.\n Sie haben nun vollen Zugriff .\n Viele Grüße";

my_mail($user['email'], $adminactivateemail_subject, $adminactivateemail_message);
}

Best,
Simo78

Please help. Fábio Maia isn`t responding.
Same problem here. It wouldn't work. MyBB 1.6.8. Please help
When try to activate 'Admin Activate Email' plugin, with 1.6.12 (1612), get...
Quote:MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
Thoughts ?
(2014-03-08, 11:10 PM)akm Wrote: [ -> ]When try to activate 'Admin Activate Email' plugin, with 1.6.12 (1612), get...
Quote:MyBB SQL Error [...]

Hi, here's the plugin ActiSend (see the attachment) that does the job without SQL requests, so you shouldn't have errors any more.

It does 2 things : 1) when the admin activates an user, an email is sent to this user  2) when a new user is registering, an email is sent to the admin.

Also, it avoids the usual mail conflicts between the plugins that call the function my_mail(). No more email-thru-forum crashes.

GPL License , File = ActiSend_1.0.zip (see attachment) , Compatibility = 1.6.* 1.4.* maybe more.

Good luck