MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Color problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So what code changes that in global.css code?
[Image: 5erYI.png]

^ that green bar is the one I want to change to blue. How can I do this? I was able to do it before but now I can't find correct code in .css to change it.
Can you please post your forum url or make bigger screenshot so i can see what exactly you want to change? Because i can't see good with this one.
[Image: dYWG9.png]
Please post your forum url. Looking at the picture that is the .thead and is in your global css.
(2012-11-10, 12:05 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Please post your forum url. Looking at the picture that is the .thead and is in your global css.

I believe I've given this to you twice but here. Also there are many thead.png but I don't know which one of them it is.
That image is located here: http://images.leakforums.netdna-cdn.com/.../thead.png

Line 106 of global.css Smile
(2012-11-10, 12:10 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]That image is located here: http://images.leakforums.netdna-cdn.com/.../thead.png

Now there is green borders. How can I remove that or change its color?
(2012-11-10, 12:08 PM)Aastra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-10, 12:05 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Please post your forum url. Looking at the picture that is the .thead and is in your global css.

I believe I've given this to you twice but here. Also there are many thead.png but I don't know which one of them it is.

Aastra, we are here to help you but you have to help us as well. I don't remember every url I have ever read. Look at the stickies for this section and see what sort of information you have to add to support requests.

To be honest - most of your problem is that you need to learn css and see how MyBB themes are set up.

I will find you a link.
(2012-11-10, 12:13 PM)Aastra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-10, 12:10 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]That image is located here: http://images.leakforums.netdna-cdn.com/.../thead.png

Now there is green borders. How can I remove that or change its color?

Make a new .png picture or change it from url to some hex code you want.

(2012-11-10, 12:28 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]

Aastra, we are here to help you but you have to help us as well. I don't remember every url I have ever read. Look at the stickies for this section and see what sort of information you have to add to support requests.

To be honest - most of your problem is that you need to learn css and see how MyBB themes are set up.

I will find you a link.

+1 !
(2012-11-10, 12:28 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]

I will find you a link.

I know what you mean, I have read stickies. I don't ask all my problems in here. I have fixed alot myself but the ones I can't fix is posted in here. I tried editing CSS link which includes that border but when I edited it, nothing changed.
Pages: 1 2