MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: See details back from a deleted member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I have resent deleted a member that was banned from the forum. Now he is harass me on email. So now I want to check his details to get his IP to go futher with this person.

Is this possible???
You cannot unless you rollback to a moment in time where you didn't delete him. Or you can grab his ip by sending him a link that logs the ip. But that, in most cases, is illegal.
You can also also do it on your recent forum backup thats it if his account is included on the backup. Setup wamp server on your local host, install mybb, import your forum backup, change the database setting config poiting to your local host forum database and then enjoy!
it is illegal to use his IP address against him in anyway unless it is used for local authorities or LEGAL issues with FBI

and when u delete a user thats it all info/ip is erased unless u have a backup of the database where that user is still registered.

it sounds to me though like ur out for revenge to hit his ip with a booter or somthing?
(2012-11-11, 02:09 AM)wcore Wrote: [ -> ]it is illegal to use his IP address against him in anyway unless it is used for local authorities or LEGAL issues with FBI

and when u delete a user thats it all info/ip is erased unless u have a backup of the database where that user is still registered.

it sounds to me though like ur out for revenge to hit his ip with a booter or somthing?

Its not illegal to get someone's IP if u get harasses!! I have send Gmail a PM (because he use Gmail) and they ask also if I have a IP in the sended mail.

I don't want revenge why do u say that?? I only ask how to get his IP and you have already your opinion ready.. U don't know why and whats happend...

So I check also the mails and thanks replying for the people that help me!