MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cookie/Settings Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I have moved my forums from my localhost (xampp) to my server online, the forum address is an add-on domain on my hosting account does this matter?

Anyway my issue is whenever I access the admin page it logs me in but then when I go to configuration to set the cookie path and domain it then takes me to the login screen again and will not accept my login credentials.

I have tried editing the settings.php file and reloading but still to no avail, can anyone assist? I would be very grateful.
Can you check the cookie path and cookie domain settings directly in the settings table at the database? Maybe the changes did not take when you edited the settings.php file.
(2012-11-10, 11:32 PM)borbole Wrote: [ -> ]Can you check the cookie path and cookie domain settings directly in the settings table at the database? Maybe the changes did not take when you edited the settings.php file.

Thanks buddy, appreciate the help.
(2012-11-11, 09:17 PM)markwesley Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-10, 11:32 PM)borbole Wrote: [ -> ]Can you check the cookie path and cookie domain settings directly in the settings table at the database? Maybe the changes did not take when you edited the settings.php file.

Thanks buddy, appreciate the help.

You are welcome.