MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pro Activity (1.1) (Fixed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone!

I'm proud to announce my first publicly available plugin (I've written other plugins but I've never released them). This plugin records any actions your members take in your forums, then lists them in the header of your forum as notifications.

You can download, view all features, my to-do list and any bugs at the blog post.

I appreciate constructive criticism and feedback!

DOWNLOAD:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/pro-activity

ALT LINK:
http://www.jazzza001.com/blog/2012/11/pl...-activity/

Update 5 Feb 2013: Fixed bug on install. Please re-download from the official mod website (once approved) or from my blog, linked above.
Thread approved and download link to Mods site added.
Is this heavy on the server? Or what's it use...
jQ, or what :3
(2012-12-12, 12:35 PM)7uyk Wrote: [ -> ]Is this heavy on the server? Or what's it use...
jQ, or what :3

i also want know this
I would love to try out this plugin, but when installing, I got a white screen.
Sorry guys for the slowness of my response. I thought my plugin wouldn't be accepted (it's my first submitted one) and now that it has and I've found out there was a bug, I'm racing to answer questions and the like.

7yuk although the plugin uses a long query to extract all of the data, I haven't noticed any noticeable performance issues. Version 2.0 of the plugin will be completely re-written and will eliminate any potential performance issues, but until then if you experience any issues please let me know (and double-check that it's the plugin that's causing it).

It uses vanilla JavaScript for displaying the dropdown and for refreshing on the activity.php page. I plan to use jQuery in future for more AJAX-y things such as live updates and better interactivity.

The bug on install has been fixed. Please refer to the updated download through the mod area of this website (once it's approved) or through the blog post here.

Version 1.2 is coming soon and will feature the ability to turn on/off displaying specific types of notifications! Please be patient as I continue testing and prepare to release it.
Invalid Download

The download you are attempting to view appears to be invalid.
(2013-02-09, 07:58 PM)Master Mind Wrote: [ -> ]Invalid Download

The download you are attempting to view appears to be invalid.

Yeah the staff haven't approved the fixed version yet. You can still download it from my blog, linked in the OP.
Good news everyone! I have recently started using Github for my plugins and themes, so you can follow this plugin here. It's a great place to report bugs, suggest improvements and to generally improve the plugin.
Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/...../public_html/inc/plugins/proactivity.php on line 1075
Pages: 1 2