MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Psychology of Writing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 468x60.png]

Psychology of Writing prides itself on being a friendly and open site for writers, role-players and artists of all kind. All minds deeply involved in, or even simply abutting the edges of, creative endeavors will find a warm and flexible environment with us. One of our most popular aspects is writing and role-playing, with a community dedicated to fantastic dialogues.
I always admired your forums from the sidelines and you seemed to have closed it in between too if I recall properly.

Glad to see it again. It surely is unique and has good HQ content. Plus the niche is so well chosen and the domain name is really good you should be able to find the right people as members in no time. Good luck.
Always one of my favourite themes - glad to see the forum back online.
I will register immediately. This looks great!
One of my favourite MyBB themes. Nice amount of sections, good niche, good luck.
Yes, I love seeing positive comments in the showcase. I agree with the above, and good luck.
Thank you, everyone, for your kind words! I'm really excited for Psychology of Writing to be back up and I'm glad that people still seem interested in ti. Smile

@JovanJ. we're very happy to have you as a member of the site!