MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What are you doing to make money online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-11-12, 09:04 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-11, 07:58 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-11, 07:49 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing I *can* do.

I'm the (somewhat new) owner of Host4Post.

We run at a large loss. By large I mean that it's as larger loss as the distance between your place, and Sydney Central Station.

That's tragic, fix that bro.

Ha hahahahaha you must me joking.

Profit will come, one day.

Why not also offer paid plans ?
Used to be a mod there until the site disappeared completely and changed, but the quality of the hosting was good.
I am some sort of designer I guess X3
(2012-11-12, 09:14 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-12, 09:04 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-11, 07:58 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-11, 07:49 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing I *can* do.

I'm the (somewhat new) owner of Host4Post.

We run at a large loss. By large I mean that it's as larger loss as the distance between your place, and Sydney Central Station.

That's tragic, fix that bro.

Ha hahahahaha you must me joking.

Profit will come, one day.

Why not also offer paid plans ?
Used to be a mod there until the site disappeared completely and changed, but the quality of the hosting was good.

I do offer paid plans - I need to increase the cost of them. $2 a month for Unmetered is just not cutting it.
Airman by day, web developer by night.
(2012-11-13, 02:38 AM)InfernoSoft Wrote: [ -> ]Airman by day, web developer by night.

Are you serious ...me too
I do web development (PHP) to earn money online. I have a day job where i have to deal with Java (Servlets). So there's no loss for me.

I quit running forums long time ago after realizing the competition it has.
(2012-12-11, 05:05 AM)kharsha Wrote: [ -> ]i didn't used adsense to make money online. I am making money online in different way. I am doing reselling business. I got reseller account from Goresellers.com and now selling the domains,hosting ,ssl, etc,.. and yearning good amount.

Looks like they resell GoDaddy, why not just go directly through them so you aren't paying a middleman? (Or somewhere else, GoDaddy sucks)
Pages: 1 2