MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling my forum: Pokemontalk.net = $20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

So it's a dead forum, and I don't have anything to do with it anymore. But before I bought a custom made theme for the forum that costs $60. Now i'm only selling the forum for $20. As it's dead. It's hosted on hawkhost.org. It's very cheap. I just badly need some money. If you're interested, feel free to Private Message me.

Forum Link:
http://pokemontalk.net

Price:
$20 (Negotiable)

I only accept paypal payments.

Regards,
Sync™
Sync you sold me this site in June and I have been paying for hosting since. Now you just sold it to Yaldaram so we both got scammed into buying the same site...
How can he sell YOUR site while he still owns the domain? Why would you buy the site without the domain?
(2012-11-12, 07:07 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]How can he sell YOUR site while he still owns the domain? Why would you buy the site without the domain?
Lol I was thinking the same thing.
(2012-11-12, 07:07 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]How can he sell YOUR site while he still owns the domain? Why would you buy the site without the domain?

I bought the site from him when he told me he was having money problems but since he was active on the site at the time I just left the hosting information the same but paid the bills. I didn't think that he would still consider the site to be his property.
(2012-11-12, 07:09 AM)Cyrax Wrote: [ -> ]

I bought the site from him when he told me he was having money problems but since he was active on the site at the time I just left the hosting information the same but paid the bills. I didn't think that he would still consider the site to be his property.

That's your fault tbh. Now you need to resolve this with Yaldaram.
(2012-11-12, 07:11 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-12, 07:09 AM)Cyrax Wrote: [ -> ]

That's your fault tbh. Now you need to resolve this with Yaldaram.

Currently working with him at the moment and the only problem we are having is that he resold it and Yaldaram wanted me to let people know that he is a scammer.
I'm sorry that this is going to be a public stage, we've to resolve it behind the curtains however I'm posting this reply here just to let people know about Sync's scamming.

Unfortunately Cyrax hasn't transferred the domain to himself, he even not changed the account logins after he bought the website from Sync. Today, Sync PM-ed me about selling the site to me on a very cheap rate, I thought its a very good domain and all that, so I sent the payment after verifying few things. However Sync hasn't told me about Cyrax. He provided me hawkhost account logins after recieving the payment. When I PM'ed him asking for cPanel logins he went offline.

Cyrax just told me over at skype that Sync already sold the website to him and scammed both of us.

I've already wrote a Paypal dispute, and now dragging the OP to the paypal's court.
Best of luck getting this resolved.
(2012-11-12, 07:14 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry that this is going to be a public stage <SNIP>

This is not a public stage, and you are not making it one. You are informing the members the OP has scammed you.
Pages: 1 2