MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All database data lost while upgrading to 1.21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a serius problem for me, please help me.

Recently i tried to update my forum from 1.0.2 to 1.2.1 because some guy called blackpanther hacked my forum logo image, and so, I did all the instruction given in the upgrade document, I mean, uploading all files to my website, but config.php and settings.php. and now all my data are lost cause the update.php does not works at all. I dont know what to do althoug i backup all the data in a .sql file.

Please help cause i dont know what to do.
Are you sure that the data isn't there? Can you take a look into the database using phpMyAdmin? Do you get an error message?
PM me if you want some assistance. I would need to know your site url and FTP info. Cpanel info as well if you wish me to check it out.
Well, before I upgrade, I did enter into phpMyAdmin, so I backed up my whole info. Now my problem is that I dont know how to pass that info to the new installation of MyBB, cause I have tried inserting it through my local server (Xampp) for testing purposes in my computer but didn't works.

By the way, for preventing data deletion of my tables, i haven't installed MyBB yet. So if you can installit and re-insert my info I can send you the .sql file, just tell me what shall I do.

Thank you in advance for your attention, and sorry for my poor english.