MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Code and PHP tags broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no idea why, but suddenly my code and php tags don't work. Any thread where they are used simply returns this error when clicked:

Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: my_strtolower() in /home2/*******/public_html/board/inc/class_parser.php on line 155

I've tried deactivating my plugins and custom bbcodes, but still get the same results. Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this? Even though deactivating the plugins didn't fix it, here's what I have installed anyway, just in case it's important.

Board Message (activated)
Classic Rep System (activated)
NoFollow (activated)
Inline Thread Popup (deactivated)
PM Admin (deactivated)
This is what I have on line 155 in inc/class_parser.php:
if(strtolower($text[1]) == "code")
0.o
Also the download able package has that at line 155...

What's on that line in your file?
That might explain it then...

if(my_strtolower($text[1]) == "code")

Some outdated code that's still in my file somehow? I'll change my_strtolower to simply strtolower and see if that fixes it.
That fixed it. Thanks Crakter Smile
You seemed to have gotton a version of class_parser.php that was accidently released with the changed files package from 120 to 121. Nothing important though. my_strtolower is used now to support the multibyte strtolower function now.
Yeah, I figured it must be something like that. Any other surprises I should be looking out for?
If you used the changed file's package, I reccomend you redo the 1.2.1 update as they contained invalid or old files.
Tikitiki Wrote:If you used the changed file's package

Which changed files package, the one that the MyBB Group released for a short time or Coolest_Tech's ?