MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My site is down ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could answer me a question, here goes.

Is my site down? If yes what should I do to counter this so I get it up and running again? What could be the issue?

Much appreciated if I could get an answer ASAP. Smile[/align]
Without a link there's not much we can do to help you.
Any chance you could provide a link? It would make life much easier...

EDIT: ninja'd again by nathan
(2012-11-12, 02:23 PM)angelism Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I was wondering if someone could answer me a question, here goes.

Is my site down? If yes what should I do to counter this so I get it up and running again? What could be the issue?

Much appreciated if I could get an answer ASAP. Smile[/align]

www.webdes.webatu.com

So sorry, totally messed up. Big Grin
It's up for me but you're using the worst free hosting company out there so you can expect issues with them.
Aww, I cant access it.

p.s Thanks for your quick reply!

EDIT 3: So there is not a way for me to fix it? Any suggestions perhaps?

EDIT2: Yes, Nathan. It is a free hosting company I know. I´m planning on upgrading in the future but right now im just learning about forum stuff. Smile

Thanks for the tip.

EDIT: Loading forever and then just says that the site doesnt respond. I have also tried going in through a proxy wich also didnt work. :/
It is also loading for me. As Nathan said though 000webhost really isn't great. There are plenty of stories both here on the MyBB forums and all over the internet.
That's what you get with free hosts. You should buy some cheap hosting for a few dollars per month. You get what you pay for, and if you're not paying anything, you can't expect much.
Ay sailor, I have figured that one out.
So, no suggestions at all, except for paying ?
Pages: 1 2