MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to remove or change the past X mintures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how can i remove that or chagne that, because i wan make my online show whole user like set the who online in the past min 600000000, so there will e alot ppl online in my forum, but it show in the main page, ppl can reveale it, how do i remove i change it to 30 min? i try edit the online.lang.php, it still doesnt work, help?
hepl pls?
So.. If I understand you correctly, in the following:
Quote:x users active in the past x minutes
You want to remove " in the past x minutes" or you want to know how to change the time to 30 minutes ?
ACP -> Board Settings -> Change -> Who's Online -> You can change the setting there.
i wan to remove the line x users active in the past x minutes, or i can change the x mintues to 30 mintues uing text and not config, cause the mainpoint is that,
i wan to make my forum more active, so i at admin cp, i put 7000000 mintues past, but it will show at board 30 mintues
Admin CP --> Language Packs --> *edit the language variables for your language pack* --> index.lang.php Front-end

Edit this line:
{1} {2} active in the past {3} minutes ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).
to say:
{1} {2} active in the past 30 minutes ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).

See if that works.

(Note you will need to CHMOD the files in inc/language/yourlanguage so that the server can write to them.)