MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★ TheAuthoringBay - Calling all eBook Writers! - BOOST eBook Sales ★
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: idjo6a3DAZkMH.png]
Could you use a brighter orange in all your links, such as in the forumbit the color seems difficult to read in contrast with the dark-grey background.

A good brighter orange color would be #FF944D.

By the way could you minimize the thread subject, none of us will be able to reply unless we erase some of your "Post Subject: title junk."

[Image: gAvTY.png]

Quote:Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 86).
(2012-11-13, 06:18 AM)Californian Wrote: [ -> ]Could you use a brighter orange in all your links, such as in the forumbit the color seems difficult to read in contrast with the dark-grey background.

A good brighter orange color would be #FF944D.

By the way could you minimize the thread subject, none of us will be able to reply unless we erase some of your "Post Subject: title junk."

[Image: gAvTY.png]

Quote:Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 86).

This is not really his fault but a fault from mybb its being fixed in 1.6.9 i think or 1.8.
(2012-11-13, 05:43 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]This is not really his fault but a fault from mybb its being fixed in 1.6.9 i think or 1.8.

I wasn't blaming anyone. Just letting him know that we will have the inconvenience of encountering that issue.
Sorry about that. Fixed. I like the colour for now, but thanks!
Looks good OP, not really anything that I saw needed any attention at the moment. I like your idea for the forum though, I actually had the same idea once and ran a forum called MethodBooks which took off with about 1000+ members, ended up neglecting and leaving it for a bit only to find out that my hosting closed it because there were books related to illegal content being posted. :p
Not a huge fan of the skin but maybe it is your style and your community likes it. Who knows! Big Grin What I really like about your forum is the amount of sections you have...just right. Everything you need and nothing more. Also you picked a good subject matter. Good luck with everything!
You're hiding the majority of your content from unregistered users, so IMO it shouldn't be allowed in the showcase.
Keep in mind the website is not JUST for showcasing here. The point of the 1 post minimum to view those section is to keep out the leechers.
showcase rules:

Quote:Users must not be forced to log in or register to view your board
Pages: 1 2