MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change date on thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyway to change the date on a thread?
(2012-11-13, 06:23 AM)dj83 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway to change the date on a thread?

Yes, you can change it in the db.
Use this to help you cange the date on the database http://www.4webhelp.net/us/timestamp.php
Hi, there isn't other way to change date on first post of a thread?

I need it because in this way I can have "old" threads on first page in portal page.

Thank you
Why not just bump them to send them to the top of the thread listing?
On portal page it doesn't work Sad I need "bump" way on portal, not in thread list
Maybe this Deb?

http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthre...light=bump

You can try it out - needs updating for 1.6 though.
Lee, If I understand well, bump's mybb hacks is the same thing of JordanMussi, I would have only "old" post to the first place in the thread list Sad but I should have also "old" thread in portal page to the first place (first page), but it isn't.

In portal page (or "special pages" Big Grin) threads are only with date of start and not with bumps.

I'm afraid to change it directly in db, if I do an error... Confused but maybe it is the only way. Anyway I bump threads for portal page few times.
Yea, but it has a field in the db which you can query on - which means you can sort by it.

ok, we resolved this in the leefish members chat - by adding t.lastpostbump into the ORDER BY query in the portal announcement we have the bumped at the top of the portal, and later threads above that bump. No DB required - just ZB Big Grin
Thank you Lee Smile

Lee I think it works only for page on portal Sad

For example: I'm on page 1, I bump latest thread in page 1..I'll have latest thread in first place in 1° page.

But if I bump a thread of page 5, it doesn't go in first place in 1° page portal, thread is always in 5° page in portal.