MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which background is better for my website?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: msAQQ.png]

[Image: dCIjU.png]
Definitely the second one. It has a cleaner look to it.
Is that a MyBB forum?

I can barely read the "Powered by MyBB". You're attempting to hide it very well. Increase the contrast between the color of its text and background. Using a darker text color would do this.
(2012-11-13, 09:29 AM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely the second one. It has a cleaner look to it.

I agree. The color doesn't bleed in with the container. Thanks for your insight.

(2012-11-13, 10:28 AM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]Is that a MyBB forum?

Yes it is. Are you the police? I DEMAND a lawyer present if you'd like to continue questioning me buddy.
I like both of them, but second is better because as Tecca sayed it has a cleaner look to it.

I can barely read the "Powered by MyBB". You're attempting to hide it very well. Increase the contrast between the color of its text and background. Using a darker text color would do this.

Yes it is. I agree with this, it looks like it's worn off. Make it little darken.
(2012-11-13, 10:33 AM)Californian Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is.
I edited my earlier post to include the following.

(2012-11-13, 10:35 AM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]I like both of them, but second is better because as Tecca sayed it has a cleaner look to it.

Yes it is. I agree with this, it looks like it's worn off. Make it little darken.

Alright... will do that when I get a chance (using my phone right now). I guess the contrast on my widescreen is darker than average screen out there.
(2012-11-13, 10:37 AM)Californian Wrote: [ -> ]Alright... will do that when I get a chance (using my phone right now). I guess the contrast on my widescreen is darker than average screen out there.
Right. There's apparently a lot of variance in screen capabilities and settings. And you're using a light gray text on a lighter gray or white background - a very good camouflage.
(2012-11-13, 11:21 AM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-13, 10:37 AM)Californian Wrote: [ -> ]Alright... will do that when I get a chance (using my phone right now). I guess the contrast on my widescreen is darker than average screen out there.
Right. There's apparently a lot of variance in screen capabilities and settings. And you're using a light gray text on a lighter gray or white background - a very good camouflage.

Are you being sarcastic and ignorant or are you just being a victim of fluoride water and aspartame in your gum?

Before any changes I had a dark background. Additionally who are you to say how my monitor is leveled with my desk.
(2012-11-13, 11:38 AM)Californian Wrote: [ -> ]Are you being sarcastic and ignorant or are you just being a victim of fluoride water and aspartame in your gum?

Before any changes I had a dark background. Additionally who are you to say how my monitor is leveled with my desk.
Right on target with the fluoride water and aspartame (diet soda). Smile
But of course I my intent was to be helpful.
Pages: 1 2 3