MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: view plugins has vanished
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help! When I go to the plugins section, it shows nothing. Is there anyway to bring it back?

thanks
Did you installed some plugins? Did you deleted any plugin before that happend? Does it shows some error or? Can you provide a screenshot?
That indicates you have a syntax error in one of the files in ./inc/plugins/. Check your error log and it should tell you where the error is coming from.
Thanks for getting back to me so quick. Ok, I'm very new and I don't know how to find the error log. Can you tell where to find it?

The last plugin installed was "Image Magnify". When it was enable, All my pages went white and showed nothing. I tried to rename everything that was part of that plugin, but still doesn't work.

here's my blank plugin screen...

[attachment=27745]

I looked at the admin log and saw that the last thing I did was activate the "Image Notify" plugin. As I said in my last post, I renamed all the files and directories having to do with this plugin so maybe my plugin page would come back... it didn't.

I'm just going to start from scratch. I was in the beginning of setting things up and it's easier to fix the problem by just reinstalling.

thanks for your help people!