MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alittle help for a girl like me :) ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hii Sir/Mam!

---
Site: www.webdes.webatu.com
---
I would like to add some things to my site. (Right beneath the "navbar" & right above the Forum Categories.)
There are these 5 boxes and I want to add some kind of scripts inside. I know where and how to add them but I dont know what kind of scripts I should use so it will fit nicely!

If you could provide me with:

Chat Live Support: I know how to add what I want therea so dont worry about this one, (a text when Admins log into the Chat located in the "navbar" Green for Online and red for Offline).

Anywho...

Designers Online:
I want something similar to "Users Online script" but to detect only 1 user usergroup wich in this case happends to be named "Designer".

Users last 24 hours:
A script where you can see who has been online for the past 24 hours and I would really prefer to get the number of users aswell.

Users online right now:
A script to detect all the users online right now. (The script im using right now is just a simple one wich seems to be broken "Sad" )

Latest post:
Some kind of script that detects the latest posts posted in the forum. (When and where + links and colours would be awesome too.

(Maybe I´m asking for too much idk im pretty spoiled :d)

Thanks beforehand all!

And if you just can help me with a few or just 1 I would GREATLY appreciate it, omg you are so nice if you help me.. I´m desperate!

P,S. I have searched on alot of places for this perhaps more than 1 hour for that purpose only! I would never steal your precious time in vayne!

BEST regards, Angelika Smile
@ Nathan Malcom.

Posted this in the wrong section, my appologizes! Sad

By any chance perhaps it can be moved to general support 1.6 ?

Thanks!

EDIT: Thank you Jordan!!! I gave you a +Thank! Smile
You can already see who is online right now via http://www.webdes.webatu.com/online.php
and to see who was online today use this link http://www.webdes.webatu.com/online.php?action=today Smile
Thaanks o.o ,

But I want it to be shown in that little box in the index :3

EDIT: JordanMuss I cant seem to be able to subscribe to the Yaldaram site, rather I don´t see the subscribe button. Only payments. Sad
(2012-11-13, 05:55 PM)angelism Wrote: [ -> ]Thaanks o.o ,

But I want it to be shown in that little box in the index :3

EDIT: JordanMuss I cant seem to be able to subscribe to the Yaldaram site, rather I don´t see the subscribe button. Only payments. Sad

Use this link to upgrade your account at Yaldaram to a subscribers account.
http://yaldaram.com/upgrade.php
Yes... I have figured that out but from there where is the SUBSCRIBE button ??

Even pressed CTRL + F and wrote "Subscribe" and only 1 hit wich was :
Click Here to See Our Customer and Subscribers List
(2012-11-13, 06:28 PM)angelism Wrote: [ -> ]Yes... I have figured that out but from there where is the SUBSCRIBE button ??

Even pressed CTRL + F and wrote "Subscribe" and only 1 hit wich was :
Click Here to See Our Customer and Subscribers List

You have to pay to become a subscriber. Smile
Oh.. Why does it even say Free Plugins then ? Smile
There is a free plugin section Wink
Pages: 1 2