MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tech Land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Site Name: Tech Land
Site URL: http://techland.x10.mx/

Description: We are a new technology Forum launched created on 30th October 2012 (not launched yet). In our forum you can discuss about your graphics skills aswell as gadgets, technology stuff, etc.. Discuss about your laptops and enjoy the wonderful updates.

(Note: domain is free but hosting is paid. Once someone can help me manage the forum then i will pay for domain. Help me and i will give you a little surprise. If you would like to help then either pm me or post it in this thread)
Herring'd.

Site shows no customisation. None.
(Note: domain is free but hosting is paid. Once someone can help me manage the forum then i will pay for domain. Help me and i will give you a little surprise. If you would like to help then either pm me or post it in this thread)
I don't know why you copy pasted that but okay... You're not allowed to post your site unless it has a theme or something. It says that specifically in the rules
Ok ok, but atleast help me Sad
Help you with what exactly? Dude, this is a SHOWCASE forum, not a webmasters forum. Install a theme, make some forums, then post your site here. If you need help go ask somewhere else because this isn't the appropriate place to do it.
I dunno how to add themes Sad
* Crayo is posting before this is closed.

Google "how to add mybb themes to my forum".
Too complicating Sad
(2012-11-13, 08:05 PM)Bruvo Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno how to add themes Sad

(2012-11-13, 08:23 PM)Bruvo Wrote: [ -> ]Too complicating Sad

This is like someone running a cooking forum saying a microwave is too complicated.
Pages: 1 2