MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mass email SQL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to send a mass email and got this error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'uid' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_massemails (uid,subject,message,htmlmessage,format,type,dateline,senddate,status,sentcount,totalcount,conditions,perpage) VALUES ('1','Hosting images and downloads.','Hello all Moderators and Admins, I am sending this mass email letting you guys know that from now on I would like all client pictures and downloads to be hosted on downloads.xronize.com\r\n\r\nTo login go to downloads.xronize.com/wp-login.php\r\nUsername: admin\r\nPassword: xronize5\r\nPlease do not change the password\r\n\r\nThen go to \"Media\"\r\nThen \"Add New\"\r\n\r\nUpload pictures and clients.\r\n(The uploader does not currently allow .jar files. I know this suck and I\'m trying to fix it. For now just zip the jar and upload it.)\r\n\r\nOnce the file has been uploaded click \"show\"\r\n\r\nCopy the link provided\r\nThat link is a direct download for clients, and is a direct link to a picture. \r\n\r\nThe reason that I want everything hosted on downloads.xronize.com is because it\'s much more reliable then external file hosting sites.\r\n\r\nThanks for reading Mods and Admins. ','','0','0','1352849683','0','0','0','0','','50')

Any help?
It sounds like a plugin may have messed with your database. Your mybb_massemails table is supposed to have a uid column. You can try adding it back and see what happens.

alter table mybb_massemails add column (uid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0');