MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GeneralChatForums.net - Win some awesome stuff!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-11-14, 10:22 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I'm going to ask this here, and now.

In my experience with General forums, they are run by Power-Hungry American Folk who are too self-cenetered to give a crap about anyone else. (Yes, It's a large generalisation, But it's my experience. If this is not you, Anyone reading this, Please forgive me)

Are you like this?

Do prove me wrong.
Wat. Bad stereotype man.

=====
Pretty good amount of forums I guess. Thank god you don't use tabs. You are in a very competitive niche, so fill those forums up with HQ content.
(2012-11-14, 10:52 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Wat. Bad stereotype man.

As I said, In my experience
(2012-11-14, 10:35 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Look, I'm asking a question, and a valid one at that. Every general forum I have been a part of has been run by a power hungry grape who happened to be from America. Hence my question.

Of course, If you thought before posting, this would not be a problem.

How the hell is your question valid? It has nothing to do with the quality of his site. It's just you being a jerk. Stop having meltdowns here, nobody cares.

therussiangamer, you won't get far with this site. The world has enough general discussion forums. You should ask yourself what you can offer your users.
(2012-11-14, 11:44 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-14, 10:35 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Look, I'm asking a question, and a valid one at that. Every general forum I have been a part of has been run by a power hungry grape who happened to be from America. Hence my question.

Of course, If you thought before posting, this would not be a problem.

How the hell is your question valid? It has nothing to do with the quality of his site. It's just you being a jerk. Stop having meltdowns here, nobody cares.

Ok, so you are, actually, who I thought you were. That explains that.

Look, I'm not having a meltdown. I'm ensuring I won't get screwed over if I join a general forum as I have in the past, Many times.
Well, My forum isent run by a power hungry grape from America
Always a positive.
Lol at how this thread has turned out.
(2012-11-15, 06:09 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Lol at how this thread has turned out.

Everything was started from the power hungry american thing
Your domain is just...hideous...it's outrageously long...lol.
(2012-11-16, 02:13 PM)ClayJay Wrote: [ -> ]Your domain is just...hideous...it's outrageously long...lol.

It does help with keywords if people are searching general chat forums
Pages: 1 2