MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anime Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like to help users with there forums.
(2012-11-15, 01:55 AM)Master24 Wrote: [ -> ]I like to help users with there forums.

Ok, great. Well, Here's what you need to do...
  • Take that idea
  • Run 500 Miles
  • Run 500 more
  • Come up with something that all promotion forums *lack*
  • Work on that particular part of your board
  • Make that attractive
  • Ditch amine forums
  • Learn as you go
  • Make constant improvements to your board - Theme improvements, UI Improvements, Postbit improvements
  • Not overstaff your board
  • Stop, Think, Do.

Please Ian, Follow our advice. PLEASE
Ian, I think we all know that no one here is going to help you due to past experiences with you. Opening new threads on your new forum ideas isn't going to help you, but hurt you. I'd suggest if you have an idea for a forum, do the following:
  • Make sure the topic is something you are an expert on.
  • Make sure you really enjoy the topic.
  • Commit yourself to the forum, don't abandon it after a few weeks of inactivity. Don't give up. All forums start small.
  • Don't advertise it here until it gets larger. MyBB.com isn't the place to launch a forum from. Talk to your friends that you have in real life about the forum, get them to join.
  • Maybe even choose the forum topic with your friends so you can get something you all really like.

I hope you take my advice. I'm going to close the thread as it's just going to get a lot of negative comments towards you.
Pages: 1 2