MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staying Logged In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

Since I upgraded from 1.2 > 1.2.1 for some reason I never stay logged on and neither do my users.

The cookie domain hasn't changed so no idea what could be the problem.
Try clearing the cookies from your site and see if that solves the problem.
Make sure User CP -> Edit Options -> Remember my login details for future visits. Is checked.
Both of those are correct. It's only happening since the update to 1.2.1
I've had the exact opposite problems since 1.0 . I don't have "Remember me" checked (in fact, I disabled this site-wide), but cookies persist unless I actually click "log out" or manually clear my cookies. OTOH, the admin panel in 1.1.7 acted the way it should, but starting in 1.2.0, the admin panel didn't set a session cookie.
The admin panel doesn't use session cookies anymore. It relies on the sid in the url.
Logout, clear your cookies, and log back in and see if that fixes anything.
CraKteR Wrote:The admin panel doesn't use session cookies anymore. It relies on the sid in the url.

I know, which makes a lot of links from the regular part of the forum rather useless. For example, after clicking an IP address on the complete Who's Online page it gives the option to see who used that IP, but the link doesn't pas an adminsid, so you have to log in everytime.