MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: great idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well you know how in 1.x series users dont get a notification if sombody "Quotes" there posts

i will like to see that happen in 2.0 so if sombody quotes there post they get a notification
better as a plugin, and I have already released one that does it Smile

http://www.communityplugins.com/forum/my...down&did=9
i dont want to see it go as a PM notice i wanted to see one actually add a notifications bar and in that notifications drop down it will show if user has notifications or pms or post quotes i would like to see it like what Invision power board does
MyAlerts supports this.
yes,then MyAlerts is what you want
wow thanks for that i had no idea about myalerts... do you know if it will be updated for 1.8 & 2.0?
For sure 1.8. 2.0 is like 2+ years away.
MyAlerts will definitely be updated to support 1.8. It should only require a 1 line change. Hopefully 2.0 won't require a plugin.
how is the mybb 2.0 upgrade going to work? is it gonna run like a converter since its being completely different coded?
It'll work as it always has. You'll simply have to visit the upgrade script in your browser and it'll handle everything for you.