MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete Plugin Option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think this is really need in MyBB, after we do uninstall any plugin, its still present in the admin cp showing install/ativate untill we delete everything manually from server. I think this will be very nice if mybb made a delete option after uninstalling. And if anyone click on delete the plugin will be automatically deleted from server with all database changes it has done will be removed.
What do you say people?
for simple plugins it will be simple. for larger plugins it is more difficult. in 2.0, the suggestion is that plugins are self-contained in their own folders, so it will be feasible then. until that time, its a manual deal
yes exactly
Plugin uploader by MattR does this but only if you uploaded the plugin with plugin uploader.
I don't think this is very doable. Each plugin would need to come with a manifest of files/folders to be removed upon deletion. Plugins can have any number of files in any number of locations.