MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: profile tabs plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a problem with Profile Tabs Plugin .

It cancel some important Plugins like ( profile comments & profile visitors )

how to manage this
(2012-11-15, 08:00 PM)The-Best Wrote: [ -> ]I got a problem with Profile Tabs Plugin .

It cancel some important Plugins like ( profile comments & profile visitors )

how to manage this

It looks like it is causing conflict with those other plugins judging form your post. Try to ask at one of those plugin support threads and see if their coders would be willing to look into that.
Its just that the tabs plugin is removing {$profilecomments} or whatever the other plugin used to display their content on the profile page.
Im trying to get the main thread but I couldnt .

(2012-11-15, 10:13 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Its just that the tabs plugin is removing {$profilecomments} or whatever the other plugin used to display their content on the profile page.

so what to do ?

I need them with this nice plugin
(2012-11-15, 10:19 PM)The-Best Wrote: [ -> ]Im trying to get the main thread but I couldnt .

(2012-11-15, 10:13 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Its just that the tabs plugin is removing {$profilecomments} or whatever the other plugin used to display their content on the profile page.

so what to do ?

After you install profile tabs plugin repaste profile comments and profile visitors variables in member_profile template.
(2012-11-15, 10:25 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-15, 10:19 PM)The-Best Wrote: [ -> ]Im trying to get the main thread but I couldnt .

so what to do ?

After you install profile tabs plugin repaste profile comments and profile visitors variables in member_profile template.

ok I will try

(2012-11-15, 10:25 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]

so what to do ?

done

thanx alot