MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a mass bot banning mod!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a mod that can mass ban a large number of bots at once?? Cus I need a mod that can do this, reason being ....I haven't checked my site for 2 weeks so my site has been invaded by bots and at my stupidity I forgot to add a spam bot blocker mod to keep them from joining and mass spamming my site.=/

If there isn't any mod that does this then can someone make one for me someone that does free work??Exclamation

Thank you for any help!!!^^

(2012-11-15, 10:19 PM)The Dead of Night Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a mod that can mass ban a large number of bots at once?? Cus I need a mod that can do this, reason being ....I haven't checked my site for 2 weeks so my site has been invaded by bots and at my stupidity I forgot to add a spam bot blocker mod to keep them from joining and mass spamming my site.=/

If there isn't any mod that does this then can someone make one for me someone that does free work??Exclamation

Thank you for any help!!!^^

Bump!!!
hey you guys I really need a answer here I have 21 pages of nothing but spambots and I really need a mod to remove a specific number of them I could do with a mod that removes a single page of bots but not every page and it doesn't exactly have to ban them it can just prune them and I can use a spam blocker to keep them from registering again, plz I really need some assistance here.=/

Thank you!

(2012-11-17, 03:52 AM)The Dead of Night Wrote: [ -> ]hey you guys I really need a answer here I have 21 pages of nothing but spambots and I really need a mod to remove a specific number of them I could do with a mod that removes a single page of bots but not every page and it doesn't exactly have to ban them it can just prune them and I can use a spam blocker to keep them from registering again, plz I really need some assistance here.=/

Thank you!

or if there is no mod for this is there a way to atleast prune them in the admincp cus I can't find it, am I'm really getting ticked of that all I can do is ban them, please reply as soon as possible.

(2012-11-17, 03:52 AM)The Dead of Night Wrote: [ -> ]hey you guys I really need a answer here I have 21 pages of nothing but spambots and I really need a mod to remove a specific number of them I could do with a mod that removes a single page of bots but not every page and it doesn't exactly have to ban them it can just prune them and I can use a spam blocker to keep them from registering again, plz I really need some assistance here.=/

Thank you!

Thank you!

or if there is no mod for this is there a way to atleast prune them in the admincp cus I can't find it, am I'm really getting ticked of that all I can do is ban them, please reply as soon as possible.

nvm you guys my brother agreed to help me out so thx but I have help now.