MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Export User Information from a Database to excel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my account was suspended for mas mailing my 11k+ forum members and another problem is i'm hitting also the 500emails per hour limit of sending emails I think it was caused by users subscription. I am only using shared business hosting frm Hostgator. I have an Idea to export my users username, reg.date and email. I will personally use the email lists to pm manually my user or to put my users email into aweber. Please help me in creating that php file to fetch the database users info to excel or csv format.

P.S. I cant still afford VPS which was recommended by my host.

Aweber is an email marketing software that's easy to use to Send email newsletters & autoresponders.
setup a free gmail account to send your forum emails from and then configure the mail settings in the ACP to use SMTP and the gmail account
Thanks for the recommendation Sir pavemen I forgot to use the free smtp server of google.
There are limitations on that also, though.
www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1115662 - I found an article regarding How Export information from a database to a CSV spreadsheet with PHP. please take a look on it.