MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The editor and smilies are not showing in the edit signature field
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Today I suddenly saw that the editor and the smilies are not showing in the edit signature field. But the editor is working on new thread/post. Dont understand. Any help?
See this:
[attachment=27772]

The smilies are not showing anywhere. please help. Not in new thread/reply
Do you use CloudFlare?
used before. But now. No I do not use cloudflare
Have you edited your usercp in any way?

In edit sig there should be this under the {$signature} variable:

{$error}
{$signature}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->edit_sig}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" valign="top" width="20%"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->edit_sig_note}</span>
{$smilieinserter}</td>
<td class="trow1" width="80%">
<textarea rows="15" cols="70" id="signature" name="signature">{$sig}</textarea>
{$codebuttons}
</td>

For new thread/new reply ensure that you have smilies set as allowed in those forums/by usergroups.
where should I put this codes? And the smily problem are having from all user groups.

I dont know what is going on. If I provide you admin credential Can anybody fix it?
I also file a plugin : Clickable Smilies and BB Code
when I turn off this plugin, the default editor also goes vanished.
usercp_editsig - first check that the codebuttons and smilie inserter are in there.

For the smilies, what are the forum permissions?

Miscellaneous Options
Allow smilies in posts
anybody please help. I beg you

Yes the editor is now showing in the signature. But no smiles are showing. Also it has been allowed from Miscellaneous option.
Also dont understand why the editor is being vanished when I deactivate Clickable Smilies and BB Code plugin.
Please help.