MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tobacco Discussion Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB.

Many of you might love or hate tobacco. This board may not be for you if you don't enjoy or like tobacco.

I found some free time recently and decided to make a tobacco discussion board based on:

- Cigarette Discussion
- Chewing Tobacco Discussion
- Cigars
- Quitting Tobacco
- & General Lounge

Of course the topics go more in depth.

The board is a work in progress. I am showcasing it for help & feedback what should possibly be added and what should be taken out.

I'm not expecting much activity for awhile, which gives me solid time to create a good board.

It is very plain at the moment, plan on working more into the look and feel of it. I'm working on a logo as well.

If you enjoy tobacco feel free to sign up and be apart of a starting tobacco board.

Thank you!
I feel like you could compress everything into forums instead of categories:

Cigarettes
Cigars
Chewing Tobacco
E-Cigs
Quitting
General Discussion
Introduce Yourself

An entire forum for pricing isn't necessary, same with reviews – these can easily be threads within their respective forums.

Also could use a custom theme, but I'm sure you already knew that.
(2012-11-16, 08:19 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like you could compress everything into forums instead of categories:

Cigarettes
Cigars
Chewing Tobacco
E-Cigs
Quitting
General Discussion
Introduce Yourself

An entire forum for pricing isn't necessary, same with reviews – these can easily be threads within their respective forums.

Also could use a custom theme, but I'm sure you already knew that.

Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking the same thing, the forum is a little overcrowded with to many sections for right now considering its new. With the theme i am on the lookout. It seems very hard to find a theme matching tobacco topics. Any suggestions?
you might consider commissioning a designer
Cannot open site

* Leefish calls a rain of curses down on her ISP....
OP's site is blocked here too.