MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User post count for a specific thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for something (code modification, plugin or other) that allows me to stop the user post count additions from a single thread (a 'Last Post Wins' thread) on my board.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
(2012-11-16, 09:53 PM)one.relic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for something (code modification, plugin or other) that allows me to stop the user post count additions from a single thread (a 'Last Post Wins' thread) on my board.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

When you edit a forum, under the Miscellaneous Options, uncheck Yes, posts in this forum should count towards user post counts option and save the changes.
I've looked at that option Borbole, but it's not the forum category I want to stop the count on as a whole, it's just that specific thread I don't want to count on.
(2012-11-16, 11:15 PM)one.relic Wrote: [ -> ]I've looked at that option Borbole, but it's not the forum category I want to stop the count on as a whole, it's just that specific thread I don't want to count on.

There is no built in option for that. You will need a custom plugin.