MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem 
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Done, but nothing ... here are the characters in the box http://habbang.it news ... seen that for a function I've included them global.php
In the page source;
Quote:<frameset rows="100%,*" cols="100%" frameborder="no" framespacing="0" border="0">

Notice the red colored highlighted text. The only issue I'm viewing there is the value assigned for rows. Change it to like rows="100%"

Also, did you added that frameset tags directly to php file? If so then you do not have to paste in that file, instead paste in the templates e.g. Index template.
(2012-11-19, 06:38 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]In the page source;
Quote:<frameset rows="100%,*" cols="100%" frameborder="no" framespacing="0" border="0">

Notice the red colored highlighted text. The only issue I'm viewing there is the value assigned for rows. Change it to like rows="100%"

Also, did you added that frameset tags directly to php file? If so then you do not have to paste in that file, instead paste in the templates e.g. Index template.

I did not understand, I have to do exactly?

UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
Pages: 1 2