MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Novica.net -- Free/Paid GFX Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: imp8tJZeFe5Dc.png]

Hello my friends!
I would like to introduce you to my new forum.

I have lots of requests on many forums, so I've decided to make this forum, so you can post all your requests here.

It will make my job way easier, for sure!

For now, all that you need to know, is that you have an unlimited number of requests.

http://novica-gfx.net/index.php

Update
You might be asking yourself, what services do I offer?
Well, there they are!

Avatrs
Previews: Link1 Link2 Link3

Signatures

Wallpapers
Previews: Link1 Link2

YouTube Background
There is one one, for partnered YouTube account, you can take a look at it here: Link1
In free service, you can onyl request YouTube background for normal YouTube account, not partnered one(pricing will be listed in paid section).

Banners
Previews: Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4

Logos
Only available in paid services. Logo is not really easy to make(good looking one), so that is the reason why it's only availabe in paid services. However, banner is availabe in both, paid and free services, so if you can't afford logo, you can always request a banner.

Userbars Pack
Available in both, free and paid sections.
(Great way to get higher rank, since it cost only $0,5 per userbar.

Custom Avatar Gallery
If you have your own forum, you can request for your own Custom Avatar Gallery.

MyBB Themes/Templates
Preview: Forums are down atm, this forum is only preview atm.
Only available in paid services, with any rank above Member +(not including that one), you will get free banner, custom avatar gallery and userbars pack.
Since I'm only editing Default(or any other theme), price is fairly cheap.
If you provide themes, then at least make a decent one for your forum.
(2012-11-18, 03:10 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]If you provide themes, then at least make a decent one for your forum.

Hey Crayo, long time no see(You prob. don't remember me... I used to be Veteran on your, Market Forums), anyways...

I like this one, that I currently have.
It looks simple, and clean... in my opinion.

Sadly, Original Forums and some other forums are down, so... I don't have any preview/s sadly.
(2012-11-18, 03:10 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]If you provide themes, then at least make a decent one for your forum.

+1. If you like this theme it's a clear indication for me to run away.
Hehe, I understand.
Well, I am working on new one.

This one, that I have at the moment, will be my default one... member will see different one. Smile
Why would you have multiple themes on your site?
I guess only 2 links allowed per showcase thread.