MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I want to do something like this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what I want to do,just like that site.I want to have a homepage,memberlist and the forums but how can I do that?I also need help,I just downloaded myBB and I know nothing about programming.I want a step by step instructions on what everything I need and specific links.I want a good host for myBB,and everything.I lso want ewverything to be free.And yes I looked at the wiki and im still clueless.
I really want to setup myBB please anyone?!??!?
If you want help you gotta tell us what you don't understand. Basic detials are essential.
Tikitiki Wrote:If you want help you gotta tell us what you don't understand. Basic detials are essential.

I understand literally NOTHING.This is my first board ever,I have no coding experience,and I dont know what mysql,ftp,and everythin else is.The only thing I do understand is php.
Check this site out: http://createmybb.com Much easier - requires nothing but a few clicks.
Thank you but its not really customizable.If so,can someone walk me through step by step on installing a board.Like walk me through the wiki,if anyone would do that,I would appreciate it.I already have a FTP if that helps.