MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GFXMeetUp.tk | Meet Other GFX here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Site Name:
GFX Meet Up

Site URL:
GFXMeetUp.tk

Topic:
Graphic etc..

Statistics:
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 202 posts in 39 threads.
We currently have 10 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, powerup
The most users online at one time was 54 on 10-27-2012 at 06:23 AM

Description:
[Image: Logo.png]
GFXMeetUp.tk is a forum base website power by MyBB. This website is basically give other GFX to meet another GFX Online. There are many forum out there that is the same as ours. But most of them are inactive. I am trying my best to make this forum active. In although to make it active, I need your help to make this forum active. You can do so by register at my forum and then post some post and thread..
Like post in the off-topic forum. Play some mini-game at the off-topic forum. This can help my forum get more post and have more user. If you want, How about you join mine forum and post a few post. Then i join your forum and post a few post?

Bump! Updated this thread with more info.
Noble suggestion:
Don't use .tk. Your site may stop loading anytime for sure.
As effone said, don't use .TK. It's such a teamkill to the internet.
What about Cu.CC and Co.CC domain?
(2012-11-19, 12:52 PM)jacktheking Wrote: [ -> ]What about Cu.CC and Co.CC domain?

What about a .com / .net / .org? All are valid, except only true domains show you are taking your site seriously let alone even trying to put effort into your project, to be quite honest, someone could have the most amazing site, but if it was a .tk I would immediately go somewhere else. Undecided
Well, But that cost lot of money..
you can't design graphics, why make a graphics forum?
(2012-11-19, 02:16 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]you can't design graphics, why make a graphics forum?

This made me lol, I didn't want to be the one to say it. Cool
I always try to make positive remarks when I can, but I am really struggling on this one. The forum theme is totally unsuited to a graphics forum. It looks like a hack up of the Diablo theme, the on off images look small and poorly made and the other changes to the forumbit have not enhanced the theme at all.

The header logo does not match the background image in style or color tone - it also does not fit the container it is in.

You have missing graphics on the post indicators and the ones you have are not a set.

This is just about edits of a MyBB theme - the theme should be well made and show style and suitability - that is what I look for in graphics and as your forum theme does not have that it gives me NO confidence in the graphics I am likely to find on your forum.

I am sorry if I seemed harsh, but it is a true review.
Your website is not loading...

effone Wrote:Don't use .tk. Your site may stop loading anytime for sure.
Pages: 1 2 3