MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin showing up twice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

First would like to say I am loving the mybb software. I was a long time SMF user and thus far mybb is blowing it away, so thanks for the great work.

Now for my issue, I installed and set mybb up on one of my test domains, all was fine, then I merged my smf database in the mybb db so we could make sure everything was gonna to work right then. Well for the most part everything is working fine. but I have a plugin showing up in the ACP > settings twice. I have deactivated it which then it just shows once. I have uninstalled the plugin and it still shows in ACP > Settings but not in plugin then.

The plugin in this case is LightIRC. Any suggestions?
You can remove setting groups from the actual settings area.

ACP > Configuration > Settings > Modify Settings > *SETTING GROUP TO REMOVE* > Options > Delete Setting Group
That did it, thanks!
No problem. In the future, please mark your thread as solved is the issue has been resolved Smile
(2012-11-19, 08:54 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]No problem. In the future, please mark your thread as solved is the issue has been resolved Smile

will do Wink