MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Size 1 is not small?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been noticing that when I choose size 1 as the size of my text. It actually appears bigger than the normal text. Is there anyway to fix this?

Example 1

Example 2

Example 2 is the normal text and it appears smaller than the smallest size which is 1.

Another example below

Example 3

Example 4

As you can see example three is size 3 and example four is size 4.

I'm just wondering why when I choose the smallest sized text it appears bigger than the normal text. It really is a pain when I'm writing rules and organizing information.
You can use , but you can also use strings.

XX-Small
[size=x-small]X-Small

Small
Medium
Large
X-Large
XX-Large

[size=xx-small]XX-Small[/size]
[size=x-small]X-Small[/size]
[size=small]Small[/size]
[size=medium]Medium[/size]
[size=large]Large[/size]
[size=x-large]X-Large[/size]
[size=xx-large]XX-Large[/size]
TESTING
TESTING

xx-small is top, x-small is bottom. x-small is bigger.
I understand that but what I'm saying is I have it set where the size goes from 1-8 or whatever.

So what I'm wondering is why the text is appearing bigger when I have it in the size 1 when it should be smaller. Is there some kind of guide to correct this or whatever?
Either add a font size to the .post_body class so that the post text is larger than 11pt, use the above, more preferred method of using the [size] tag, or you'll have to perform core edits to the parser to make it perform to your liking.