MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Additional usergroups on showteam.php?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to choose as admin to show additional usergroups on showteam.php yes or no?

I couldn't find a plugin for it so I thought it isn't made yet?
Nobody likes or finds this idea useful?
It automatically shows all moderators and admins. Who else would you want there?
I just would like to be able to show myself in other usergroups then my default one - display one.

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this desire. To show up more then once on viewteam page.

Useful to make the team look more filled up or people knowing what your duties are.

A mod could be more then just a moderator he might do the roles of 2 usergroups. So then this would be a useful plugin for just that.
Hi,
I'm interested too.
Cool! phpBB already has this neat feature.
I am currently making a plugin to do with the team page, I will see if I can add this feature.
This thing has been requested so many times. Unfortunately, only the "display group" shows up on the team page. A plugin or Mod to change that behavoiur would be greatly appreciated.
It seems Jordan is working on this.

I know it can be achieved with a manual edit, as I have done it in the past... just not sure what the edit was :/
I'd think the best idea would be to wait for Jordan and see if he plans on releasing it in the upcoming weeks or months.
It would be editing the query to select additional groups and not just primary/display group.