MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: T3Network ll 3 Communities in One Network ll Join Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

www.t3network.info/portal.php <-- why not join and make it an active community after all a community is nothing without members!

***Please note that the only active forums is T3Tech.***

Welcome to T3Network!
Here at T3Network i have combined Technology,Gaming and general forums! We have T3Tech(Technology),T3Gaming(Gaming),T3Forums(General)!
So,yes there is no active members yet but do you think forums such as "TheTechGame", "NextGen" and forums at the top started with members? NO, they started like me a person who has put his idea's into a website! So really the success of my website will depend on the members i get!
So why not just sign up and invite your friends!

Also i am looking for Staff on the the forums! (Sorry if im not allowed to say that)
Your Name on the Board: Liam

Thanks leave your good feedback and your bad feedback Big Grin
Well first off I don't actually see a need for I guess, "Three" communities, but I see it fits your domain and your idea so I can pass with that.

You need to fix your Forum Categories as most are not spaced properly or formatted, also the names of the categories are just odd, be sure to fix those.

Theme looks fine, dynaxel themes are nice, I only like this one to be quite honest.
Wow, something original. I love your idea because it is totally unique and not used before at all by any other forum. I mean, combining three different genres and centralizing your site's domain name on it? Genius.
Best of luck to you.
Nice Logo Toungue Big Grin
Either there's a lot of sarcasm going on with the replies or it really is appealing. Anyway, I suggest if you're going to run this sort of concept... just get a .NET tld or something besides .info. Also your banner font sucks, suggest you to change it.
Several negatives with this site.

- .info is a loser.
- Font looks terrible at most sizes using Firefox - default size is too small.
- Color and styling of logo is disconnected from the rest of the site.
- Colors of the rest of the site are dull / boring, opposite of gaming.
- The background for the text is too dark, and it's surrounded by a lighter background. Should be reversed.
Well T3Tech isnt actually a gaming forums BR549... and .INFO come with my hosting, im using chrome fonts are fine... i know its far from the best forums but im doing the best i can.
So it's a general forum...?
(2012-11-25, 07:13 PM)TGZForums Wrote: [ -> ]Well T3Tech isnt actually a gaming forums BR549... and .INFO come with my hosting, im using chrome fonts are fine... i know its far from the best forums but im doing the best i can.
OK, so playing teacher for a moment... you get an A for effort, but a D for the result. To continue doing your best AND get better results, implement the constructive criticizms. For more ideas for improvement, please take a look at some of my recent posts in this Showcase forum. Smile