MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Limit showthread in one forum to one group.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wouldn't forum permissions do this?
(2012-11-21, 09:36 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't forum permissions do this?

No, as far as I know there's no setting that allows you to view the threads on forumdisplay, but not be able to actually read them.
Oh sorry I misunderstood I thought it was view threads altogether. *hides in shame* Blush
I found this plugin that does what I want it to do, but it breaks attachment links for some reason.

I'd like to do it the way Nathan suggested, it just seems easier. Hmm... why won't it work though?
I was making a plugin of this last night, but couldn't get it to work. I've downloaded the plugin you linked, I'll take a look at the code and see what I can do. Smile
(2012-11-22, 03:03 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]I was making a plugin of this last night, but couldn't get it to work. I've downloaded the plugin you linked, I'll take a look at the code and see what I can do. Smile

Thank you Seabody. Smile
Meanwhile, if someone else could write up a simple one that works, I would be very greatful!
(2012-11-22, 09:00 PM)pandaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-22, 03:03 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]I was making a plugin of this last night, but couldn't get it to work. I've downloaded the plugin you linked, I'll take a look at the code and see what I can do. Smile

Thank you Seabody. Smile
Meanwhile, if someone else could write up a simple one that works, I would be very greatful!

Have a look at my post at your other thread.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-129830-...#pid941168
Pages: 1 2