MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for investor ($15)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jeesh.
Taken care of.
The site is being redirected to some Gaming board which I'm less interested about.
Not sure about renewing the domain as renewal cost of .net is not more than $10 I guess. If it is included with hosting cost then I'd like to state I have a spare add-on domain space with unlimited disk-space, B/W and DBs which I can share, I'll not provide cP access, but I can provide ftp account to dedicated location and I can setup DBs for you.
Why though, you seem to own Modernforum.net
(2012-11-21, 05:22 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]The site is being redirected to some Gaming board which I'm less interested about.
Not sure about renewing the domain as renewal cost of .net is not more than $10 I guess. If it is included with hosting cost then I'd like to state I have a spare add-on domain space with unlimited disk-space, B/W and DBs which I can share, I'll not provide cP access, but I can provide ftp account to dedicated location and I can setup DBs for you.

Modernforum and cod media are both mine.
And I'm happy with my current hosting Toungue
How do you call it investing when the the "investor" gains nothing?
You'll receive a copy of the database, and administrator status on the site.
Not an investment. An investment is more like if I give you $1,000 now to get going I expect $2,000 in 3 years.
I know.

You should know, admins always get donations eh?
(2012-11-22, 03:01 AM)7uyk Wrote: [ -> ]I know.

Then you should be making enough to pay for your $15 domain.
(2012-11-22, 03:01 AM)7uyk Wrote: [ -> ]I know.

Uh... no.
I'm personally against donations, and would not donate to a forum.

Admins should be responsible for paying for their own board, not the users.
Pages: 1 2