MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with javascript links on 1.2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, excuse my crappy english Toungue

well... i upgraded my forum from 1.2 to 1.2.1, and since i did that, all the Javascript links (such the popup to give/quit reputation, or the one to expand/collapse categories in the forum index) stopped working. The rare part, is that those links stopped working only on my computer O.o.

Why it is not a browser problem?
I don't think so because i've tried with 3 different browsers (FireFox, IE and Opera), and they still not working

All i could try was tell a friend that check the links from his house and they worked for him, so i don't know what to do to fix them xD (actually, i don't even what is the problem x_x)

Thaks for reading ^^

byeez
You could try clearing your cache or forcing a hard refresh of your web site. Hold CTRL or SHIFT or both whilst clicking on the refresh button in your browser. I think it's SHIFT in Firefox.
Cntrl + R works in firefox for hard refreshing too.
Thanks for answering ^^

I tried that, but they still not wonrking T_T

Any ideas about what can cause something like this O.o

Thx for reading ^^

byeez
I have a problem like this.
I have a quick question, are you able to use the javascript features on this board?
Yes... they only stopped working on my forum Confused

byeezz
Do you receive any Javascript errors when you visit your forum? Either in the status bar of Internet Explorer or in the Javascript Console (Tools > Javascript Console) of Firefox?
i get an error while trying to read the "cursor" property of my ads code, but the error is not in the forum code ._.

byeez