MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question about Top X Stats Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

Could someone teach me how to edit this?
[Image: emishuforumstheofficial.jpg]

I want to arrange the contents of the Newest Threads just like how the contents of the Latest Posts are done.

Please help me. I really want it to look orderly and nice.
Thanks in advance!

Big Grin
Bumping this. Looks like no ones there to help me. Sad
(2012-11-23, 05:49 PM)ParamounT Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping this. Looks like no ones there to help me. Sad

You should really post at that plugin support thread as here not everyone is using the plugin in question and therefore we are not familiar with it to be able to assist you.

Whereas at its support thread the chances of receiving help are bigger from its coder and/or its co-users that are familiar with it.
(2012-11-23, 09:26 PM)borbole Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-23, 05:49 PM)ParamounT Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping this. Looks like no ones there to help me. Sad

You should really post at that plugin support thread as here not everyone is using the plugin in question and therefore we are not familiar with it to be able to assist you.

Whereas at its support thread the chances of receiving help are bigger from its coder and/or its co-users that are familiar with it.

Oh, I forgot about that. Okay, I'll try to do as you say. Wink