MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Setup group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, how does one setup a group as to where all members in that group have their posts moderated before they are viewable on the forums?
(2012-11-23, 02:16 PM)markwesley Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, how does one setup a group as to where all members in that group have their posts moderated before they are viewable on the forums?

Go to your Acp->Add New User Group and create your new group there.

But you can''t moderate a group. It will need a custom plugin.
(2012-11-23, 02:20 PM)borbole Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-23, 02:16 PM)markwesley Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, how does one setup a group as to where all members in that group have their posts moderated before they are viewable on the forums?

Really, I thought there was an option to moderate a group - don't suppose there is a plugin available for this do you know?
(2012-11-23, 02:24 PM)markwesley Wrote: [ -> ]

Really, I thought there was an option to moderate a group - don't suppose there is a plugin available for this do you know?

Not that I know. I did a quick search at the plugin database and didn''t see one.

Try to request one at the request forum.

Or alternatively, if you request one at my forum here I will code one, for free, this week-end as I have some free time.

http://www.forumservices.eu/mybb/forumdi...php?fid=12
(2012-11-23, 02:55 PM)borbole Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-23, 02:24 PM)markwesley Wrote: [ -> ]

Not that I know. I did a quick search at the plugin database and didn''t see one.

Try to request one at the request forum.

Or alternatively, if you request one at my forum here I will code one, for free, this week-end as I have some free time.

http://www.forumservices.eu/mybb/forumdi...php?fid=12

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to search for me and I appreciate your offer to code a free plugin for me, however I would feel alittle harsh to you because it seems unfair that I register just to get a plugin then no longer return to the forum. - this would not be fair on you.

Thanks anyway tho Smile
No problem Smile