MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.6.8 don't sends registration mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello community,

my board (forum.phirsoft.com) has a big problem
with email support... it's using the PHPmail function
and this is working well, i don't have any error in my system mail log
and everything seems to be ok (if i get a pm i get a mail --> this means phpmail is working correctly)
BUT nobody gets a registration confirmation/activation mail!
and i have no idea why THIS isn't working ;(

Any ideas?
Hi, the email not send also when the user is registering ?
You have used another version of mybb before this problem ? Because, i thinks it's a problem whit your phpmail function configuration ...

Bye Big Grin
nopes, its not PHP mail configuration problem...
i am facing the same problem......
Is there any support for this? I don't know where or how to get an email notification when someone registers on my forum.

Thanks, Jim
Sounds like it may be a host issue. Are people with different kinds of email addresses like gmail, yahoo, etc complaining about this? Is this going to spam?
No, it's not going to spam. The system is not sending an email when someone joins. I haven't seen a setting for it either, so maybe it's something I missed. I get notified of replies and PMs, just no notification of new registrations. The address and domain are in my safe senders list. I run another forum (different forum software) and get those notifications okay.

Jim
Are you using a plugin for this because I don't recall seeing a setting where I can get an e-mail when a new user registers.
(2012-12-06, 07:21 AM)eJM Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any support for this? I don't know where or how to get an email notification when someone registers on my forum.

Thanks, Jim

That is not a default MyBB feature.