MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Detroit Tigers!!!! - WORLD SERIES, HERE WE COME!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good Bye
NEW YORK YANKEES!!! Big Grin
[Image: Detroit-tigers-logo.jpg]

Wooohooo.....Tigers over Yankees 8-3!

Sorry, had to get that off my chest Wink
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tikitiki Wrote:DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Toungue
Not that I care but I'll join in..

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Cincinnati Reds!!! XD
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Cincinnati Reds!!! XD
Toungue

Or for the minors... Columbus Clippers! (no longer affiliated with the Yankees, I believe) Wink

Edit: What is the purpose of this thread? [Image: huh.gif]

and...

600th post! [Image: balloon.gif]
Belloman Wrote:
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Cincinnati Reds!!! XD
Edit: What is the purpose of this thread? [Image: huh.gif]
The purpose for this thread is for you to get confused.
The purpose is to take joy in the fact that the Yankees have died and are once again out of the damn playoffs !!! Not to mention they got taken down by the once doormats of baseball. Now that they have taken care of the Yankees... they are going to win it all !

GO TIGERS !!
2$CoMpLiCaTeD$4u Wrote:The purpose is to take joy in the fact that the Yankees have died and are once again out of the damn playoffs !!! Not to mention they got taken down by the once doormats of baseball. Now that they have taken care of the Yankees... they are going to win it all !

GO TIGERS !!
Amen

Wink
2$CoMpLiCaTeD$4u Wrote:The purpose is to take joy in the fact that the Yankees have died and are once again out of the damn playoffs !!! Not to mention they got taken down by the once doormats of baseball. Now that they have taken care of the Yankees... they are going to win it all !

GO TIGERS !!

and heres me thinking you were all talking about american football Toungue
Pages: 1 2