MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make a theme or temp like this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How hard would it be to design a mybb theme/temp with the following?

Logo

ad

(Post New Hot topic Link Link Login/Registure
Thread)

|-----------| |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| News | | General Discussion Pages 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
|-----------| |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| news | |Icon --- Thread --- Posted by: ---- Replies --- Views --- Rating --- Last post [asc]
| storys | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------- |:-) -- OMG! --- jester/time ------- 90 -------- 378 --- *** ---- 11/23/2012 6:00pm

This would be the landing page.

I have seen others like this, But have not seen a theme or template for this lay out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Are you referring to a site such as lunaticoutpost.com? Such a design is custom, but to achieve the forumdisplay-index you just need to add the following to your .htaccess file.

DirectoryIndex forumdisplay.php index.php index.html
Yes, That is exactly what I am looking for, Just like LOP, GLP, & News Beyond. I started a mybb forum that got 2.5 mill hits a mo and 45,000+ members in six months... But I lost it. So back to the drawing board. So I want to do something alone these lines with user generated content. Got any Ideas?