MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I'm having problems with few things... I will donate if you can help me out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, so I have problems with few things...
Forum statistic... they are on diff language and I can't change them by chaining forum language, I also need help with thread template....

Anyways, if you think you can help me out, let me know... we'll do this over skype if possible.

As it's said in thread title, I will donate few bucks to you. Smile
Do you mean that you want to change the wording for the board stats? That can be done by changing the appropriate language string.

About the thread template, you will have to be more specific as to what it is that you need help with.
That's why I said I would like to do it over skype with someone.
There are few things... not one, not two... much more that have to be fixed.

I'm pretty sure it's not that hard... it'd just that I don't know that much about MYBB... so...
(2012-11-24, 09:56 PM)TNZagreb Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I said I would like to do it over skype with someone.
There are few things... not one, not two... much more that have to be fixed.

I'm pretty sure it's not that hard... it'd just that I don't know that much about MYBB... so...

If you have so many things that you want to know, a few bucks won''t cut it then, seeing the amount of time that it is needed to be spent explaining everything.

Anyway, you can also try to do some searching as well as most things, especially the basic one, have been covered lots of time and you shouldn''t have problems finding the solutions.

If you need paid private support, i.e. paying someone by the hour to guide you through everything, then let me know as I provide paid private support too. But not to spend a lot of hours for a 5 dollars donation for ex.
I fixed language problem, I had to do it manually via Admin CP, in index template.
Now, there is one more problem left.

Where can I fix that?
I mean, I would like to fully remove this "shadow".
[Image: iYRm2erCE0zay.jpg]
Can you link me to your forum so I can get the proper CSS class/id?
(2012-11-24, 10:40 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]Can you link me to your forum so I can get the proper CSS class/id?

http://lol-balkan.net/

Here.
Thanks in advance.
Post Bit Templates > postbit >

find:
<div id="usravatar" style=" -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 11px #000000;
-webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 11px #000000;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 11px #000000;
/*IE 7 AND 8 DO NOT SUPPORT BLUR PROPERTY OF SHADOWS*/
width:160px; height:200px; margin-top:5px;background:  url(images/lostmen/avatardefault.png)">

replace with:
<div id="usravatar" style="width:160px; height:200px; margin-top:5px;background:  url(images/lostmen/avatardefault.png)">
(2012-11-24, 11:05 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]Post Bit Templates > postbit >

find:
width:160px; height:200px; margin-top:5px;background:  url(images/lostmen/avatardefault.png)">

replace with:
<div id="usravatar" style="width:160px; height:200px; margin-top:5px;background:  url(images/lostmen/avatardefault.png)">

Wow you are awesome!
One more thing tho, now... there is too much space between Avatar and user stats... is there a way to fix that as well?
(2012-11-24, 11:18 PM)TNZagreb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-24, 11:05 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]Post Bit Templates > postbit >

find:

replace with:

Wow you are awesome!
One more thing tho, now... there is too much space between Avatar and user stats... is there a way to fix that as well?

in same template . . .

find:

replace with:
<div id="usravatar" style="width:160px; height:65px; margin-top:5px;background:  url(images/lostmen/avatardefault.png)">
Pages: 1 2