MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change the color of a forum board only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question: How can I change the color of only my forum boards?

Example:
[Image: 80M9V.png]

Greetings,

I have been looking over google for the answer to my question and thought to come here for a better and more detailed answer. I was wondering where I could change the color of my forum boards and the boards only because i do not really like the baby blue. I am looking for a red/dark blue color to replace it. If you have an answer, feel free to share.

Thanks.

*I think I mean categories opps!
You can simply download/use Google Chrome, click "Inspect Element" and it'll tell you all of the .css pages where you can edit it to how you like and then place that color there by editing the correct stylesheet in the correct place.
If the background is an image you can download this of your theme folder and edit whit a grapich program, for example photoshop or gimp Smile
it's not an image, atleast I don't think.

Still cannot figure out how to do this.
then try to go on your admin cp ----> theme and templates ---> theme --> your theme -> global.css
And search the relative css class... Usally the class name is "thead" try to search, if you not find the class post me the link of your forum Smile
I can find the .thead in my global.css under my template, but when I try to change the color where it says color, nothing happens it stays the same.
Can i have a link ? Because if I see the forum, I can debug the intersted part and post the css class