MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Me !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Experts
I have remove the registration now when reg. it only show username password email
I want to add there recive pm from user option|Recive mail from admin |and Alert when new pm recive all this are already tic marcked how i add pls pls help me

PLS HELP ME ANYONE
This is the default code:

<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="allownotices" id="allownotices" value="1" {$allownoticescheck} /></td>
<td valign="top"><span class="smalltext"><label for="allownotices">{$lang->allow_notices}</label></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="hideemail" id="hideemail" value="1" {$hideemailcheck} /></td>
<td valign="top"><span class="smalltext"><label for="hideemail">{$lang->hide_email}</label></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="receivepms" id="receivepms" value="1" {$receivepmscheck} /></td>
<td valign="top"><span class="smalltext"><label for="receivepms">{$lang->receive_pms}</label></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="pmnotice" id="pmnotice" value="1"{$pmnoticecheck} /></td>
<td valign="top"><span class="smalltext"><label for="pmnotice">{$lang->pm_notice}</label></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="emailpmnotify" id="emailpmnotify" value="1" {$emailpmnotifycheck} /></td>
<td valign="top"><span class="smalltext"><label for="emailpmnotify">{$lang->email_notify_newpm}</label></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="invisible" id="invisible" value="1" {$invisiblecheck} /></td>
<td valign="top"><span class="smalltext"><label for="invisible">{$lang->invisible_mode}</label></span></td>
</tr>

You can add that to your member_register template. Smile
No No i want like this pls see this image i capture from other site i want like this pls
www.shareimage.org/images/hd0otp8ri2b7yzsvcnw.jpg
Pls same to same i need but not want security option pls pls giv me full code like the image
For a page like the img you must change the template of registration page ... Default page is similar, but have the confirm email and password input-box... It's more functional ...
If you don't want the security option you can disable the captha on your admin cp.

It easy to create a page like the image, if I have a free moment today I try to create this page Smile
pls create

pls giv me the code for the image

Pls help me anyone pls pls