MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Database issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am recieving this msg all of a sudden from my sites...any clue how to fix this error..i have chk the general help regarding the error code but it didnt help either.
[undefined=undefined]
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1045 - Access denied for user 'xxx_xxx'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server [/undefined]

I've chked the password connection it all seems ok in public_html/forum/inc/config.php. is anywhere else pass needed to be reset ?
my site was running ok ...no idea how it all happend. it was on automation running for 2/3 yrs without any trouble. by the way i am using MYBB 1.6.1 also tried upgrading it shows nothing after clicked on upgrade to 1.6.8..page goes white all blank...

pls advice ...will apprecite

66 pplz seen already and not a single suggestion !!! damn !!!
Is the sql server running? Are you able to login via phpmyadmin or shell directly to the database with the credentials the forum software uses?

http://docs.mybb.com/Help-Common_Error_Messages.html

Database: MySQL
SQL Error: 1045 - Access denied for user 'USERNAME'@'HOSTNAME' (using password: YES)
Query: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Information: This occurs when you are using MySQL and the database password is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['password']. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider.